Thursday, 2024-04-25, 2:04 AM | RSS
Main
BlackBerry Guru
Main
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: blackngray70  
Forum » Device Specific Discussions » BlackBerry Curve » 32 teams 32 days Green Bay Packers (Introduction to Green Bay Packers, one of 32 NFL teams)
32 teams 32 days Green Bay Packers
LopEagemorepeDate: Thursday, 2013-11-07, 11:57 PM | Message # 1
BlackBerry Noobie
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Last season, <a href=http://www.customizejerseyforme.com/Wholesale%20Retail%20Nike%20NFL%20low%20cost%20authentic%20jerseys%20%20customize%20jersey%20for%20me/NFL%20Green%20Bay%20Packers%20jerseys%20%20customize%20jersey%20for%20me>Green Bay Packers</a> swept the league with a clean sweep of the potential, 15 wins, the highest achievement in the regular season; main quarterback Rogers killing every place, just like a Lord of the phase. Nobody expected they will fail in playoff, Giants beat them through a combination of punches and they could not find North, the empire vanished suddenly. This year Packers use their original players, the goal is nothing, but the super bowl.

Rogers became the sign of Packers and even the whole league according to his superior technology and very-calm temperament, he led the offensive group star like clouds. Whether it is the ability to complete Jennings, or the sudden emergence of Nelson, or play a stable Driver can change the situation when the team needs them to stand out. Finley’s existence, more change to make world’s ace .

Pass defense has become the “Achilles’ heel” of Packers, the cornerback Charles Woodson, Hall of Fame-level match for the years of erosion can not be beyond the years. Not only they do need to strengthen the second line, and also need to give the opponent quarterback enough pressure. Long hair fluttering outside linebacker Clay Matthews and the body vigorously loss of defensive spikes BJRaji will take them. The defense may be the same like last year’s playoffs to decide the fate of the team.

Packers coach Mike McCarthy was here by six seasons, and in the playoffs four times, once to win the Super Bowl, only one season win less 50%. According to the achievements, he has done a tremendous job. The important point is that McCarthy experienced team quarterback from the Faffe to Rogers, led the Packers successfully to get through the oscillation period, to complete the replacement of old, even more of his hard-won achievements

The Green Bay Packers are the NFL’s only publicly owned team. It is located in only one hundred thousand population town of Green Bay, with the frenzied support of the fans, season tickets already sold after 2030. Players after touchdowns in Green Bay, the first thing into the stands is to hug fans. The Packers already formed a unique culture, unique concept, unique loyalty, thereby standing first in the capital in professional sports.

Special articles: Aaron Rodgers last season’s play with the “terrorist” has been enough to describe: 4643 yards passing, 45 passing touchdowns and only six steals. Of the “pocket”, he as quiet as at the child; outside the pocket, he automatically if the rabbits. Rogers has come out of Favre’s shadow to create his own era in Green Bay. 2012NFL 100 players one – <a href=http://www.customizejerseyforme.com/Wholesale%20Retail%20Nike%20NFL%20low%20cost%20authentic%20jerseys%20%20customize%20jersey%20for%20me/NFL%20Green%20Bay%20Packers%20jerseys%20%20customize%20jersey%20for%20me/Aaron%20Rodgers%20Green%20Bay%20Packers%2012%20Green%20Nike%20Helmet%20Tri-Blend%20Limited%20NFL%20Low%20Cost%20Authentic%20Jersey%20%20cust omize%20jersey%20for%20me>Aaron Rodgers</a>

Forum » Device Specific Discussions » BlackBerry Curve » 32 teams 32 days Green Bay Packers (Introduction to Green Bay Packers, one of 32 NFL teams)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright BBGuru © 2024